Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bernie Rollin ~ our obligation to animals

I am currently writing up a series of interviews I did with Bernard Rollin, PhD. Look for it in the next issue of the Matter Journal. Returned from a book signing he did tonight at the CSU bookstore where he gave an intimate talk on the highlights of his 41 years as a Professor of philosophy at Colorado State University.  He is a University Distinguished Professor and Bio-ethicist in residence.

His autobiography is Putting the Horse before Descartes.

 

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

Bernie is an awesome guy. Someone that has the utmost respect for animals, and understands that ranchers feel the same way. I also posted this video on my blog. I look forward to reading about your interview.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com