Saturday, October 18, 2008

Palin as herself on SNL


The entirety of the Fey - Palin exchange!



and act 2



The build-up to this Palin performance might be even more funny than the skits themselves. Below is the "word salad" the governor served up when asked how she felt about her much anticipated SNL debut. I first read this quote here

“Oh, man. I'm excited for tomorrow night, I have no idea what to expect because I haven't seen any scripts or anything else yet, but it will be fun. The opportunity to show American television watchers anyway that you get to have a sense of humor through all of this or even just this really would be wearin’, tearin’ on you, so an opportunity to show that sense of humor and that side of all of this, I look forward to it.”
-Sarah Palin 10/17/2008

I have never been 100% perfect at "on the spot" English speaking, but I do believe the inability to place pronouns and adjectives in coherent sentence structures demonstrates serious deficiencies in normal neural network architecture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man oh man, I hope it lives up to expectations :-)